Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Direction

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 04:30 AM
JLITZ3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Direction

I am new to this and would like to know what would be a good start in this Hobby. I am from Columbia MD. I do fly but have been out of the hobby for sometime and in returning I saw some racing like this and I seem to have an interest in it. Thankyou and any help would be great. John
Old 10-09-2005, 02:44 AM
TIA

Default RE: Direction

John,

I would think you would want to check with the local clubs in your area to see what they are racing no?

FFW
Old 10-09-2005, 02:57 AM
JLITZ3

I checked with a few people and they know very little about the sport but directed me too other clubs that do particapate. Thanks anyway.....Where theres a will theres a way ...........
Old 10-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Ed Smith

If you live anywhere near Bowie MD then there is a very strong racing club that might interest you. Go to this website.

http://www.nepro.org/

Scroll down to the "2005 P.G.R.C race schedule" there are several phone numbers you could try. This club is in Prince Georges County. The club runs very good races. I believe Wednesday evenings are for practice and beginners.

Ed S