Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

sam racers banned

Old 12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
KALEN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sam racers banned

ANSWER TO SKIDS . AS A LIFE MEMBER OF SAM SINCE ITS CONCEPTION .AND A FOUNDING FATHER, I SPENT MANY HOURS AT THE SAM SITE .GRADING FOR THE RUNWAY. SURVEYING FOR THE COUNTYY, PLACING CULVERTS, DESIGNING AND BUILDING TRANSMITTER IMPOUND, SUPPLYING POSTS AND LABOR FOR THE SHADE STRUCTURE AND MUCH MORE OF MY TIME.
AFTER BEING ABSENT FROM THE MODELING HOBBY FOR A FEW YEARS, I DECIDED TO RENEW MY DUES IN SAM. I DID'NT REALIZE THAT I WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE MOTIONS .ASK QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE ACTIONS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS,AS I THOUGHT AS A MEMBER I HAD THAT RIGHT. I WAS SHOUTED DOWN AT MEETINGS, MY WIFE AND I WAS CUSSED OUT BY SOME OF THE MEMBERSHIP, IWAS TOLD THAT IF IDIDNT STOP MY HOUSE WOULD BE SET ON FIRE AND MY VEHICLES DAMAGED, AFTER THAT THE BOARD SENT ME A LETTER OF TERMINATION. THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF CLUB WE STARTED OUR CLUB WAS RUN BUY THE MEMBERSHIP FOR THE GOOD OF ALL

JERRY DODGE QUSTIONS 916-723-3543
Old 12-01-2005, 05:32 PM
HighPlains
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: sam racers banned

You guys should all move to Napa Valley. They like a fine whine.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: sam racers banned

Gents, this type of posting, which is almost the same as the other closed thread, has taken its path to the point of having no meaning or belonging here in the Pylon Forums.

This thread is closed till further notice.

BV
RCUniverse MOD.