Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > General Racing Discussion
Reload this Page >

question about super speed glow engine?

Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

question about super speed glow engine?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 06:46 PM
goliath2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about super speed glow engine?

im am trying to decide on the nbest race engine to use for a glow speedster Im have no intention to race its just for fun i want to try a neson fire or something like that i want the htest crazyest 27 000 rpm or more enige But I am told thease types of motors do not have throdle No good for me as i want to use it more as a 200 mp/h sport modle I dont want to go flat out 100% of the time Someone please tell me were can i get a super hot 40 glow motor that has a throdle and i meen a 25 000 rpm or beeter typ of hot motor. Do they even egsits? thank for any help you can give Ken P.S. this is going on a formula one "early bird"
Old 11-28-2006, 07:00 PM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: question about super speed glow engine?

I would suggest any of the Jett Sport engines, they won't turn 25,000 rpm, but they will be faster than any of the other throttable "sport" engines out there.