Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

need F-1 Little Toni plans

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 02:25 PM
gltruett
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need F-1 Little Toni plans

I'm looking for a set of plans for the old Formula 1 size Little Toni (40/6.5 rear exhaust engine). It doesn't really matter which version, Prather, Cal Speed Pros (Larson), Stenberg, Stafford Minnow, any of them will give me the dimensions I'm looking for. I will pay for a copy or I can copy and return a set if someone has them laying around. A scanned or CAD set in almost any format would be even better.

Thanks,

George T
Old 09-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Ed Smith

Default RE: need F-1 Little Toni plans

As I recall most of those plans were not full size. Most of the the kits had glass fuselages, foam wing cores and the tail surfaces were pre cut. The plans did not have dimensions on them.

Ed S
Old 09-23-2007, 09:27 AM
gltruett

I am sure that the California Speed Pro (Lyle Larson) Toni and Stafford Super Minnow kits had full size plans. The Prather kit may have had half size plans but it doesn't really matter. If I can get a set, I'll put them in CAD and scale them from dimensions I know.

George
Old 09-26-2007, 01:25 PM
DonStegall
My Feedback: (1)

George,

I found the Stegall Minnow plans. The last version (#5 I think). The original and some copies. The core templates are not on the plans. I will trace the templates I have. But you can get all of the planform information, the plans are full size.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:21 PM
gltruett

Thanks Don!