Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > General Racing Discussion
Reload this Page >

Hyperion Indoor Pylon World Championship @efexpo

Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Hyperion Indoor Pylon World Championship @efexpo

Old 04-09-2008, 07:14 PM
tlime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyperion Indoor Pylon World Championship @efexpo

It is our great pleasure to announce the Hyperion Indoor Pylon Racing World Championships @ EFEXPO. The great folks at Hyperion will be supplying 8 ready to fly Reno Racers for this event, yes ready to fly. To enter, bring you’re A.M.A. card to the pylon racing information table located on the show floor. Our officials will give you a coupon to take to the flight line to qualify. Hyperion and EFEXPO will provide you with an airplane for your qualifying run. The 6 fastest qualifiers throughout Friday will be able to compete in a main event Friday night. The top 2 finishers will move on to the finals on Sunday. Also on Friday, will have a vendor only competition and the top 2 will move on to the finals as well. We will repeat open qualifying again on Saturday with 2 more moving on to the finals. Then on Sunday we will have the 6 finalist competing, with the top 3 moving into the world championship round. The championship round will consist of 3 open qualifiers and 3 invitational pilots. This will crown the 1st annual Hyperion Indoor Pylon World Champion. I think this event is going to be a lot of fun, please feel free to email me with any questions about this event [email protected]

Tim Lime
EFEXPO Pylon Racing Director