Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

Gary Jr.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Freeman Jr.
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gary Jr.

Well Don has asked some of us to put an input in this roster forum so here goes.

My name is Gary Freeman Jr. I am 24 years old. I have a wife Kacie of 4 years and a daughter Sadie who just turned 1 this April. I Live in Casselberry FL (just outside of Orlando). I work at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control in an engineering prototype electronics lab, which I am the lead resident in charge.

I have been flying model airplanes since I was about 5 years old with my Dad Gary Sr. We have had a great time together through out the years and have many stories we will never forget from the past.

Some of my stats have been:

District Q500 points Champion 1998-2002
NMPRA Q500 points Champion 2002
3rd Place Q500 1999 AMA Nationals
Team JR member since 1995
30- 1st place district 7 trophies
21- Fast time district 7 trophies

I also competed in pattern and flew jets when I worked for BVM.

I don’t ever see myself not racing. I enjoy the people I have met just as much as I have enjoyed the many years of racing I have been able to do. I would love to see lots of new faces start coming out so we can all enjoy pylon racing for years to come
Old 06-10-2003, 02:59 PM
PylonWorld
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Gary Jr.

Originally posted by Freeman Jr.
Well Don has asked some of us to put an input in this roster forum so here goes.

My name is Gary Freeman Jr. I am 24 years old. I have a wife Kacie of 4 years and a daughter Sadie who just turned 1 this April. I Live in Casselberry FL (just outside of Orlando). I work at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control in an engineering prototype electronics lab, which I am the lead resident in charge.

I have been flying model airplanes since I was about 5 years old with my Dad Gary Sr. We have had a great time together through out the years and have many stories we will never forget from the past.

Some of my stats have been:

District Q500 points Champion 1998-2002
NMPRA Q500 points Champion 2002
3rd Place Q500 1999 AMA Nationals
Team JR member since 1995
30- 1st place district 7 trophies
21- Fast time district 7 trophies

I also competed in pattern and flew jets when I worked for BVM.

I don’t ever see myself not racing. I enjoy the people I have met just as much as I have enjoyed the many years of racing I have been able to do. I would love to see lots of new faces start coming out so we can all enjoy pylon racing for years to come
Thanks for posting Gary