Community
Search
Notices
General Racing Discussion Open discussion about racing and racing related topics

NMPRA membership

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:36 PM
wkevinm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NMPRA membership

I thought I read somewhere that the NMPRA planned to have an online membership page. I have been waiting for this to join. Since I live in Canada it is a pain to get a money order or whatever is necessary for the currency difference, to send via mail. Online registration and payment would be great. Did I read this or was I imagining it.

wkevinm
Old 06-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NMPRA membership

I brought this subject up once to the treasurer,,, the small problem here is the $$$ to have such a program in place thus meaning a slight increase in NMPRA Dues to help offset. I don t know if that holds true today but such a program makes perfect sense to me as it did back then.

BV
Old 06-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Ed Smith

Since I live in Canada it is a pain to get a money order or whatever is necessary for the currency difference, to send via mail.
Just send a cheque for the amount payable in US dollars. That is all I have ever done.

Ed S
Old 06-23-2010, 06:01 PM
wkevinm

Thanks Ed,

I was not aware you could do that. Now to dust off the cheque book, don't use these much anymore.

wkevinm