RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/general-racing-discussion-140/)
-   -   OJA Pre-registration (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/general-racing-discussion-140/11050109-oja-pre-registration.html)

Mike_Langlois 04-20-2012 11:52 AM

OJA Pre-registration

<div class="content"><span>We have updated<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>website with a list of pilots that have already pre-registered. We have 15 signed up on<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>website so far and a lot more that have called or emailed that plan to come. If you have tried to sign up on<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>website please check<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>list to make sure we have you.<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> The </span><span>list<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="cyan"> will </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue">be </span>updated</span></span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>next two fridays by 12 am est. If you are planning to race please sign up and make sure you are on<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span><span>list by Friday 1pm May 4th<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue"> be</span>fore</span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span>race.<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> The </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="yellow">flying </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="magenta">field </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="cyan">will </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue">be </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime">open </span>for practice Thursday and Friday, you can sign in</span></span></span></span></span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the</span>n as well. If anyone would like to come practice any o<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime">the</span>r days contact me.</span>

<span><span>If you do not pre-register please<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue"> be </span>at</span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="lime"> the </span><span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="magenta">field </span><span><span>May 5th and sign in<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue"> be</span>fore 8am. This</span><span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="cyan"> will </span><span>help us get started sooner and<span id="dtx-highlighting-item" dtx-highlight-backgroundcolor="blue"> be </span>able to get more racing in for everyone. Looking forward to some good racing.</span></span></span></span>

Thanks Mike Langlois

<! m >http://www.oldjulianairport.org/index.html<! m ></div>

twitte1 05-01-2012 06:06 AM

RE: OJA Pre-registration

Four days till the drop of the flag in North Carolina!! Sign up today, load the car and come down for a great weekend of racing and fun!! I will be selling the Cliff Telford Scholarship Fund raffle tickets for the RTF 426 Ninja. Tickets are $20 and the drawing will be done at the Nats in July.

TW

vicman 05-01-2012 03:13 PM

Looking forward to seeing you guys Saturday.;)

DHULEN 05-02-2012 06:52 PM

Kansas city guys are on the way 17 hrs

Duane

vicman 05-03-2012 08:13 AM

cool!

DonStegall 05-04-2012 02:48 AM

Try to get some video of the race so we can see the action. :)

If you don't have time to edit and process the raw video, I have an FTP server you can upload it to and my son can turn it into YouTube ready video. Or we can use [link]https://www.wetransfer.com/[/link] to get files to me. The more video, the better. I can upload large videos to YouTube now.

sahartman21 05-04-2012 04:39 AM

Wish I was there!

Maybe next year.

Scott Hartman

vicman 05-05-2012 05:49 PM

It was a perfect day! The rain held out to the bitter end and even that wasn't too bad since it cooled everything off nicely. Mike and Jim did a typical great job!

Thank you.

DonStegall 05-06-2012 12:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Robert Vess posted these results on his Facebook page for 424 and 426 yesterday evening.