Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

yak 55m 50cc

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 01:44 AM
cap580

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yak 55m 50cc

Hi friends, modelers Americans, my name is Mark and I am a modeller Italian, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to ask if you can help me find a drawing of a Yak 55m from 50cc, as in the Italian forum I can not find it[][]!! thanks in advance ........ regards Marco!!!

ps: sorry for my English ............ and I hope it is the right thread .......... greetings[&o][&o]
Old 12-16-2012, 07:53 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: yak 55m 50cc

Hello Any way do you need a drawing or photos of it? Here is alot of info on the plane full size and RC one's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-55
Old 12-16-2012, 10:01 AM
cap580

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: yak 55m 50cc

Hello, I would be interested in the design, such as the Yak 55m of the Goldwing, to let me know, because I would like to do us 3D flight, and in the Italian forum there is nothing!
soon Marco