Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Aeroworks or Goldwing rc

I'm trying to decide on a goldwing raven 50cc or the aeroworks freestyle extra 260 qb-l 30 cc. Has anyone had any experience with either or both these? Any recommendations are welcome, thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Aeroworks or Goldwing rc

The quality issue alone should be more than enough to sway you to the Aeroworks. It's kind of like the difference in quality between a Yugo and a Ferrari.
    K-Bob. The K is silent. \"The only time you can have too much fuel is if you are on fire\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's what I was wondering about, I know aeroworks is quality but its $$ too but I guess it's worth it. I don't know much about goldwing, friend has one of their yak 55m 50cc and it looked ok but would reinforce a few spots. Thanks for the reply

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well the problem is going to be finding the Goldwing plane in the first place, as they have to clean up their act with supplying parts. That is the word that has been going around atleast. With regards to describing the difference between a Goldwing and Aeroworks model like comparing a Yugo and a Ferrari! I'm gonna disagree and characterize it more a kin to the difference between two similar kinds of calculators made in China, as both are sold out through Hong Kong. In the end, you might find the other one in a cleaner part of town to sum it up. They're both made by that same miserable guy in China who digs ditches at his other job. The rest is just marketing and how we the people like to talk about it...thats just my .02 cents!
    \" To thine own self be true \"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Aeroworks Freestyle!

Ameyam
    Preflight check is optional , picking up the pieces is consequential

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I like Aeroworks airframes have, and have had quite a few. I also have the 50cc Raven. Marketed in Canada through Great Hobbies as their GH Air. I pre-reinforced the landing gear mount as I do to all ARF's. It has been a real joy to fly (DLE55), flies light and crisp. Very good preasance in the air against a blue sky. Now I would buy either brand (in the future), depending on the color scheme. Well maybe the Aeroworks ahead of a Gold Wing, but I'd buy Gold Wing again.
    Hope this helps,
    -Snuts-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jh16894.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	1863056