Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Blazing Wings New line of 50cc 3D & Aerobatic planes Vote the planes we build for you

Old 10-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Blazing Wings2

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Blazing Wings New line of 50cc 3D & Aerobatic planes Vote the planes we build for you

Blazing Wings is ask for help with our new line of 50cc 3D & aerobatic planes. We are asking you all for which three planes you would love to see. Our planes are built here in the USA only and anything we use to built our planes is too. Our new line of 50 cc planes are made with our own super strong and light weight material we developed in house. we offer our customer that we will always have parts for our planes, not like those Chinese models you have to wait and hope to get the replacement parts. so i ask that you send your three choices to Russelljmay2@gmail.com. These are the planes to choose from: 330 sc extra, 540 edge, MX2, YAK54, 260 EXTRA, SBach342,,Sukhoi 26,29,31,super decatholon,cap 10, 20,230. please choose three. we will post thr three most popular Thanksgiving and voting ends 11/21/12

Thanks
Blazing Wings

Old 10-31-2013, 05:31 PM
jaycam

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Super Decathlon of course. Very detailed and scale like the old Pilot 1/4 scale kit.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Bluelt

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Super Decathlon (very light with strong gear!) Yak 54 Sukhoi 29
Old 11-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Cobra1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

540 Edge, Super Decatholon and Cap 10 would be my votes.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Blazing Wings

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Before or in Spring 2014 we will offer a new Yak 54 3D 50cc airplane, that will have some of our previous designs, and some new designs. We will offer this plane in various options to suit every budget. The plane has a wingspan of 88"

First there will be the standard version in ARF, all built in AVICOMP composite, aluminum landing gear, aluminum wing tubes and tail assembly, all wheels included, metal vents on cowl, canister ready, removable horizontal stab, removable wings and standard v-hinging on all control surfaces. MSRP US$650

Then there will be the Deluxe package in ARF that includes all of the standard option, only that all aluminum is replaced by carbon fiber parts, and all control surface will have the pocket hinges.
MSRP US$750

Optional we offer fully customized airplane, with servos, engine, all wired and all installed. All you need is to pop in your receiver and program your transmitter. Pricing will vary, as we have several different options to choose from. You will need to contact us, so we can customize and quote this airplane for you.

For those who are interested to be the first in getting their hands on our new Yak 54 50cc rc airplane, all built in AVICOMP composite, we will offer 5% discount for all pre orders.

Shipping is not included in promotional offer.
Offer ends 12-31-13
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	By-7.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	1940330   Click image for larger version

Name:	GB-2a.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1940331  
Old 02-25-2014, 06:34 AM
Blazing Wings

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Check out our specials we currently have.

http://www.blazingwings.com/page48.html
Old 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Blazing Wings

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Another great special on ARF's from Blazing Wings. Introducing AVICOMP built airplanes.

US$2500 on Biplanes. Built to order only. High quality built, no China product, made in USA.

Biplanes are in 120" wingspan. More details here http://www.blazingwings.com/page48.html

This offer is for a limited time only.

Search this Thread