Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

AR Smart Bus Extreme/ RRS power expanders?!?

Old 06-18-2018, 07:49 AM
757RC_Flyr

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Thumbs up AR Smart Bus Extreme/ RRS power expanders?!?

Hey guys, I'm new to RCU and so far from browsing it over(prior to becoming a member) I've found it to be awesome in way of helpful advice,etc. I just started building a brand new Extreme Flight 110" Yak54 that I just purchased 2 weeks ago and this will be the largest 3D plane I've owned to date. I'm going all out on this beauty with the best equipment and also I'm looking for peace of mind in way of redundancy and safeguarding my investment as best I can!With that said, I've decided to put a power expander. I was looking at a powerbox but I find the led screen to be way to small for my liking so I'm now looking at the AR Smart Bus Extreme cause it has a much larger full color touchscreen. I noticed that AR came out with the original Extreme and now they are offering a newly released model, the RRS which is supposed to offer the very best in redundancy and also has a cooling fan! I'd very much appreciate any helpful input/ advice, pro/cons when it comes to power expanders!
Old 07-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Steve S. Helland
My Feedback: (15)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Both brands are very high quality and perform well. I thought I had posted on this thread.