Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Jtec Price change website not updated

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Jtec Price change website not updated

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 05:46 AM
rowdog_14
My Feedback: (5)

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Jtec Price change website not updated

I recently purchased a muffler for my Top Flite Corsair. Jtec would not own up to the price they had listed on the site and requested me to pay additional for a price increase that is not listed. If you are looking to support Jtec please contact them for updated pricing which is not being reflected on the site nor do they have any notice that prices have changed. The way they handled my situation leads me to not buying anything of Jtec anymore and will start purchasing rear exhaust engines or supporting another company for wrap around mufflers.

Last edited by rowdog_14; 02-14-2019 at 05:51 AM.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:02 PM
rowdog_14
My Feedback: (5)

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Just an update. Found the issue. Still with their site having some old content that pushes old pricing to the cart which is not control but them, but the cart takes in what jtec data it sends to them. The site has been updated to reflect proper pricing in certain(most) areas I assume. I was able to find the page that has the update price. Instead of owning up to the issue Jtec keep pushing down my neck about the site policies. I have informed them about the section that is still not proper. Hopefully they will update to either remove that section or update that sections content.

Small hiccup, Just wish they would acknowledge it is a problem...