Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Simodels Weeks Short Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 09:13 AM
RalphW
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simodels Weeks Short Kit

Anyone know where to get a short kit for the Simodel (www.simodels.com) 33% Weeks Solution? I've tried to send email numerous times and no one responds. Thanks....R
Old 10-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Driver9
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Simodels Weeks Short Kit

Ralph,

You can order either a short kit or a full kit from Dave Desseker. I ordered a short kit from him for the Weeks Solution X. And I ordered the laser cut kit from Precision Cut Kits. These two are for the Miles Reed design.

BLCC
6607 Cherry Run Rd. NW
Strasburg, Ohio 44680
(330) 878-7369
Email us at [email protected]

I hope this helps,
Adolfo
Old 10-24-2003, 06:55 PM
T-28Man
My Feedback: (5)

Sometimes Tom is out of town, but I emailed him the other night and he replied right away -back and forth a few times. I am cutting out the parts for the 42% Weeks Solution now. I have both sets of plans 33% and 42% . I would wait for Tom , his design is much stronger and more suited for gas. I love the way it looks , and will be using a 3W-140 in mine. His phone number is 570-563-1445 give him a call . Rudy
Old 10-24-2003, 07:02 PM
CAPtain232
My Feedback: (40)

I have built the Miles Reed version...It is a simple design and if the parts are cut correctly, it is a simple build. Built fairly light as well.