Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Menz Prop

Old 06-19-2002, 03:32 AM
RCP57
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Menz Prop

Does anyone have a good supplier of Menz props? I need a 20 x 10 S. Desert Aircraft is pulling a Dave Patrick. The voice line has been busy since Friday. I will not tell you how many times I hit redial. I sent a fax on Monday and gave them my 800 # but I have not received a response yet. Anyone know what is going on over there?

The bad thing is I getting close to putting a 35% Edge together and have the engine narrowed down to two, the DA 100, and the 3W-100. The final decision was going to tough, at least I though it would be. But with customer service like this I'm starting to go towards the 3W without doing any more research on the two engines.
Old 06-19-2002, 04:23 AM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

Default i did not hear the phone ringing!!!!!!

http://www.tntlandinggear.com/store/...propellers.htm

http://www.aircraft-intl.com/catalog/pl_props.htm

http://www.donshobbyshop.com/access.htm

http://www.modeldesign.com.au/menzprops.html

http://www.airsailmodels.co.nz/menzp.htm

with DA rep right now there is no doublt what motor i would run...........
Old 06-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Giant Scale

Default Menz Prop

From my experience, Gerhard (owner of Aircraft Intl) has always been responsive to e-mails. I have never tried to telephone him but he has been very helpful in the past. Some of the distributors of giant scale engines seem to be extremely busy (I guess everyone wants giant scale engine..go figure). Try to get a hold of Mike Dooley at RC Showcase sometime! You may want to give Bobby at Cactus Aviation a call for a 3w engine. I recently purchased a 3w-240 from him and his service was excellent. He responds to e-mails and is available by phone. In terms of props, did you consider the Bambula(from RC showcase) or 3w wood props as an alternative to the menz props? The Bambula are reasonably priced and seem to work fine.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:02 AM
Forgues Research
My Feedback: (7)

Default Re: Menz Prop

Originally posted by RCpilot77084
Does anyone have a good supplier of Menz props? I need a 20 x 10 S. Desert Aircraft is pulling a Dave Patrick. The voice line has been busy since Friday. I will not tell you how many times I hit redial. I sent a fax on Monday and gave them my 800 # but I have not received a response yet. Anyone know what is going on over there?

The bad thing is I getting close to putting a 35% Edge together and have the engine narrowed down to two, the DA 100, and the 3W-100. The final decision was going to tough, at least I though it would be. But with customer service like this I'm starting to go towards the 3W without doing any more research on the two engines.
Just a thought, but are you thinking of using this 20 x 10S with the DA 100....
Old 06-19-2002, 11:13 AM
trentmark
My Feedback: (15)

Default cactus aviation has great customer service

I bought the new lightweight 3w 100 from Bobby at Cactus aviation and received the best customer service. I made numerous calls and was always able to talk to Bobby. He was very helpful and bent over backwards to make sure I was happy.
Old 06-19-2002, 02:14 PM
RCP57
My Feedback: (25)

Default Menz Prop

aerografixs

The 20 x 10 is for a 2.4 that I have in a DP 330 L

Thanks for the help everyone !!!!!!!!!

Update: 4:21 PM

I just received a call from Desert Aircraft. Very polite, courteous, and professional. They apologized for the delay and had what I wanted in stock. All is well!!!
Old 06-19-2002, 10:04 PM
Diablo-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default Menz Prop

How many do you want? $19 each + shipping.

Oops, never mind, I see you already found yours.