Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

DA-100, 3W100B2 or BME102???

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

DA-100, 3W100B2 or BME102???

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 08:36 AM
stomper
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DA-100, 3W100B2 or BME102???

Quote by Thomas Williams
As a matter of fact any engine reguardless of who manufactures it is hard to start it the idiot opperating it not the engine.
Come again???

Doug
Old 09-18-2002, 09:23 PM
ddepillo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BME 100

I got to tell you I had the same delema over the various engines. Everyone will tell you that BME,3-w and the DA are all great engines. We have three 33% 540t's at our field that have the 3 diferent setups. The 3w is the most powerful and can do more 3d than the other 2. If you want unlimited vertical snaps than go for the 3w. I wnt with the BME for a few reasons. The primary reason is that the engine is built in the US and Keith Baker will help you with any problem. I wanted reliability and ease of use and the BME started and idled right out of the box with 4 flips of the prop.