Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Smart Fly / Quest Electronic

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Smart Fly / Quest Electronic

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 09:18 PM
aeroflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smart Fly / Quest Electronic

Recently placed an order with Bob Ritchey at smartfly.com . All went well and the order was shipped within 24 hours. That is when the POST OFFICE dropped the delivery ball. I won't bore you with the whole story ,but when I emailed Bob to check on the status of the order he was very suprised that I did not have it. He responed via email twice late saturday afternoon and told me he would check at the post office on monday and if no package could be located thru tracking he would send out a replacement right away. I did the same at my end and low and behold the box had been sitting on the shelf at the p/o since 9/16. I received no notice from the post office that the pkg was there. After getting back home I emailed Bob to tell

him the story and that I had my merchandise, we were both relieved. I am very very happy with the service and attention given to me by Bob Ritchey at smart fly.com.

Paul
Old 09-27-2004, 09:34 PM
flyinrazrback
My Feedback: (69)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smart Fly / Quest Electronic

Yep I agree. I asked him if he wouldnt mind giving us some sponsor pilot prizes for our fly in and he sent us a ton of stuff. This motivated me to buy a setup from him for my 33% H9 Edge.