Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Falck's Rivets T-Tail Racer

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Falck's Rivets T-Tail Racer

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 04:05 PM
Biplane-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Falck's Rivets T-Tail Racer

Need documentation help for the post 1954 Rivets T-Tail racer. I recently purchased a 28% scale model of this airplane, kit vintage appears to be around 1986. The airplane is in great shape and appears to have been built by a very experienced builder.

I have since found out that this aircraft and it's designer/pilot Bill Falcks had won more races than any other aircraft in midget or formula 1 racing.

I would like to restore it to scale appearance, but there doesn't seem to be very much documentation on the Internet.

While I am not new to RC, I'm a newbie to scale and the documentation process.

HELP and Thanks

Biplane
Old 10-30-2002, 09:33 PM
tom czenthe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rivets

not scale but flys great.......I have 3 view with fairly detailed info....I don't recall where it came from.....I could csan and E mail if you would like....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	33086_11097.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	20992