Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Return of Cirkus schwag?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 04:00 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Return of Cirkus schwag?

I for one am looking forward to getting some Cirkus Schwag to go along with my RCU "schtuff"

Any ideas as to when this part of the Cirkus will make its return? Nall is coming up and I need a new Cirkus shirt and stickers!

Ahhh..RCU and Cirkus on the same team...good times fella's

I might be going out on a limb but a combo RCU/Cirkus shirt would be beast! Sorry...dreaming out loud..

matt
Old 01-04-2006, 04:45 PM
iflynething

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Return of Cirkus schwag?

I'm interested too. I was just about to order a shirt and hat, but it turned into the Giants, so I didn't have the chance.

I hope the shwag will also return...Count me in for a cap and shirt. I need to officially be a part of the Cirkus Clowns.

Great to have you guys back, and to be part of RCU is like chocolate icing on the cake, and being able to eat it too!!

~Michael~
Old 01-04-2006, 09:50 PM
sillyness
My Feedback: (25)

I ordered some schwag from the Cirkus (and they already have my money) right before the other site closed. Will I still get it or do I have to call the BBB?
Old 01-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Joe McBride
My Feedback: (12)

Hey guys, I'd like to get something going on schwag too. In the past the schwag was ordered direct from a supplier (and shipped from him too) with no markup from the cirkus. If anyone knows a supplier (hat's, shirts) that would be willing to work out a similar situation PM me.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:22 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

I will check with my guys and see if prices are decent Joe. Another consideration is if we have your logo in vector format you could do it via Cafe Press

You also might want to check with Marc to see if the same guy that does RCU schtuff might be able to work somthing out

matt
Old 01-05-2006, 01:08 PM
JuniorPilot

One of the Pro Bros I believe owns this apparel company. http://www.rcexpressions.com/