Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

LOCAL WOMAN "PRETTY SURE" SHE HEARD SIX PEOPLE DROWN

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

LOCAL WOMAN "PRETTY SURE" SHE HEARD SIX PEOPLE DROWN

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Gus155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOCAL WOMAN "PRETTY SURE" SHE HEARD SIX PEOPLE DROWN

Found this the other day. thought I would share it

A local woman has told police that she is “pretty sure” she heard six people drown over the weekend.

The woman (salusa 45) told police to look in the river to find the bodies of the six people she claimed were being baptised in the river when they just vanished.

Other locals were seen to shake their heads on hearing the woman.

“She does this every year, ever since she started to eat the mushrooms she finds in the cowsh*t,” said village elder, “it's just bullsh*t. No one has ever drowned in this village, how could we? We're all qualified scuba divers, even the women.”

The woman, Zelda Twatz, denied that she had eaten any of the local mushrooms, or that she was making it up, “I'm not” she said,”I swear that I was in the river, chatting to a school of fish when I heard people climb into the river and get baptised, then it went all quiet, so I went over, and where they had been, there was no one. They all drowned. I'm telling you, I heard it, it was horrible.

Police are at a loss to explain the woman's claim, as divers have found no bodies, only water, mud sticks and a family of carp who have reported being harassed by a “skinny ass stoned *****.”

I think she's been shnakin on dem shrooms
Old 03-07-2006, 11:20 AM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: LOCAL WOMAN "PRETTY SURE" SHE HEARD SIX PEOPLE DROWN

That's just way too good...

To bad the filter cut out the best parts