Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Afghanistan, meet the Cirkus

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Afghanistan, meet the Cirkus

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 04:10 PM
rpvpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Afghanistan, meet the Cirkus

Well boys, Sandman has hit the deck in Afghanistan.
After 16 1/2 hours of flight time and 5 days in transit, one aborted takeoff, two missed departures due to failed equipment, and too many time zones to remember, I'm finally here. It's like the surface of Mars here. Absolutely nothing. No wonder these people turn into terrorists, I'd go crazy if I lived here too.
Anyways, the rest of my team should be here within a week, and we brought blue foam, mini Slingers for pylon racing, and hotliners so I'll post up some pics when I can. I'll see you all in 4 months or so. Until then, keep makin' babies and huckin' till the sun goes down.

Congrats Joe on MS, post up the obligitory "baby with transmitter pic" when you can.

later, Sandman
Old 03-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Joe McBride
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Afghanistan, meet the Cirkus

Like Sam Kinison:

if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A **** DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A ***** DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR ****, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, *****HOLES!"

Glad to here you're settled in!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:07 PM
dgfick
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Joe McBride

if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A **** DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A ***** DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR ****, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, *****HOLES!"

Thats hillarious......100% correct too
Old 03-15-2006, 05:51 PM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Funny,, and Truthfull