Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

New ZDZ prop

Old 12-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Scoubidou
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New ZDZ prop

So, another choice of propellers for our gassers. On the first look, the blades seem identical to Menz.
http://www.zdz-modelmotor.cz/zdz/en/
CNC MADE WOODEN PROPELLERS

We would like to offer you newly developed and designed ZDZ wooden propellers made by CNC machines with almost no hand work on them. Their main advantage against the most of other wood propellers is ther dynamical and statical balance as well as efficiency and thrust they bring.
It has taken almost 18 months to develop, test them in flight as well as test in aerodynamical tunnel and finally set up serial production of these propelers, but now we bring you really HI class wooden propeller suitable not only for ZDZ engines.

ZDZ propelers are actually made in sizes from 20 inches diameter to 28 inches diameter with pitch 8, 10 or 12
. We are going to prepare also other sizes up-to 36 inches.

You can order them by your ZDZ distributor.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Hooked-On-RC
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: New ZDZ prop

I have YET to find a prop that works better with a ZDZ engine that a good old carbon fibre Mejzlik. Regardless of size they seem to a perfect match!
Old 12-07-2006, 06:46 PM
flyinrazrback
My Feedback: (69)

Default RE: New ZDZ prop

ORIGINAL: Hooked-On-RC

I have YET to find a prop that works better with a ZDZ engine that a good old carbon fibre Mejzlik. Regardless of size they seem to a perfect match!

Then you will be blown away when the production Vess 26" props come out. When we switched from a PT 26x10 to a Vess 26A on my friends super 80, it was night and day by a long ways. Great prop for the 80s. I have some prototypes we are flying, but Robert Vess tells me the 26" props are coming shortly.