Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

ExtremeFlight Competition Rewards

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

ExtremeFlight Competition Rewards

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ExtremeFlight Competition Rewards

A buddy txt me today saying something about the EF Competition Rewards program and I wondered what the heck he was talking about.

Needless to say I just got home and looked it up... I thought this was a pretty cool idea!!!

"Extreme Flight RC owner Chris Hinson announced Monday April 20, 2009 the beginning of the new Competition Rewards program. As an incentive to get more pilots involved in IMAC and Freestyle competition flying, the Competition Rewards program will benefit pilots who make the effort to compete with their Extreme Flight RC aircraft.

For placing in one of the top three positions in his or her chosen class, the pilot will be rewarded with a $100 credit for first place, $75 credit for second place and $50 credit for third place toward the purchase of their next Extreme Flight airframe.
Proof of placement must be provided by the pilot along with a photo of the pilot with his Extreme Flight airframe and trophy.
Pilots placing in the top position in 3 or more contests in a single season may be eligible to join Team Extreme and receive a sponsorship from Extreme Flight RC.

Regarding this new program, Chris Hinson said "Competition flying demands a lot of time and effort from the pilot including proper set-up and dialing in of the aircraft, countless hours of practice, travel to and from the events, time away from family and a lot of dedication. I wanted to do something to reward pilots who are willing to put forth the effort required to be successful in competition flying. It is my hope that this new program will offer some incentive to get more pilots involved in the competition scene. So download those sequences, buy a 5 gallon fuel jug and proceed to burn some fuel! Best of luck to you all and we'll look to see you on the podium!" "

Old 04-22-2009, 03:57 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: ExtremeFlight Competition Rewards

Typical of Chris to step up like this.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:32 PM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Info posted here
https://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/rewards.html

Thanks Jake for posting this!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:18 PM
octanehuffer

It might be cheaper if I switched brands. I have planned 5 competetions before July.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
mrbigg
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice way to get people to buy your merchandise. I'm suprised other manufactuers haven't thought of it.