RC- Xtreme Machines are proud to present the first RC 30% Sbach 342 ARF.
RC-Xtreme Machines is based in Pakistan. We have been producing planes in the local market for over 16 years. We finally decided to expand and become a global manufacturer and what better plane to do it with other then the SBACH 342. Our hats off to the designer and flyer of the full scale SBACH 342 Mr. Phillip Steinbach. Not only is his plane one of the most beautiful performing pane, but his aerobatics routines on it are simply breath taking. The moment I first saw the plane I decided to build one. We quickly made the prototype and flew it in April this year and we knew then we had something special.
After successfully testing the prototype we started to develop our production models and finally after many sleepless nights and hot flying sessions it is ready.
The Specifications of 30% Sbach 342
Wing Span: 89 inches
Wing Area: 1585 Sq inches
Fuselage Length (including spinner): 80 inches
Stab Span: 38 inches
Flying Weight: 16 – 16.5 lbs
Wing Loading: 23.27 oz/sq inch
Engine Recommendations: 50 cc – 60 cc Gasoline Engine.
The whole kit including the design of the aircraft has the single purpose to make the plane perform unlike any other aerobatic RC plane. It should not simply look like the Sbach 342 but also perform like it. The internal design concept, helps make the plane xtremely (couldn’t help myself!) light weight and rigid. The plane has all balsa sides, premium grade plywood parts, carbon fiber parts and Kevlar hinges.
1. Carbon Fiber Spinner
2. Fiber Glass Cowl with Carbon fiber reinforcements.
3. Carbon fiber/balsa firewall.
4. Carbon fiber firewall L-Bracket support.
5. Carbon fiber Fuselage wing rib – part of the new design concept.
6. Carbon fiber base plate/rudder servo plate- part of the new design concept.
7. Carbon fiber L supports at various places in the fuselage.
8. Carbon fiber Latch mechanism for hinged canopy!
9. Carbon fiber Wing tube.
10. Carbon fiber dowels.
11. Carbon fiber tail tube.
12. Carbon-Kevlar Main Landing Gear.
13. Carbon fiber reinforcement of landing gear plates.
14. Carbon fiber tail landing gear.
15. Fiber glass wheel pants.
16. Carbon fiber push rods.
17. Carbon fiber Servo control arms including a whopper 5 inch rudder servo arm.
18. All Carbon fiber Control horns.
19. Kevlar Hinges
Most of hardware is custom carbon composite as you can see from the list but other stuff that is included in the kit includes
1. Dubro Wheels (Mains and tail)
2. Dubro tygon extra large fuel tubing
3. Dubro Ball links on all our carbon push rods
4. Dubro Fuel tank converted for gasoline operations.
5. All nuts and bolts are included to complete the kit.
6. Also included will be a template to cut the covering in case you want to
epoxy your plug-in stabs in place. Which we recommend doing.
7. Detailed/entertaining instruction manual.
8. The plane is Pre-hinged (Glued).
9. Covered in Ora cover.
The canopy is hinged. Makes it whole lot easier plus that’s the way it’s on the real thing
I hope you enjoyed the brief introduction to our plane.
As aero-modelers we have tried to incorporate what we have learn over the last 18 years or so into a plane that is a joy in the air as well as on the ground. We feel ‘the experience’ of an ARF start as soon as you open the box. We have put in a lot of thought process and hard work to make sure that every step from opening the packaging to the perfect soft landing exactly in the middle of the runway is a pleasure and a joy.
Each plane is assembled before putting it in the box. At this stage the wing and stab incidences are checked making sure they are correct, no plane can leave the factory if the final tests are not cleared. In fact at each stage of assembly the builder signs off on his work, so when a plane finally goes in the box we guarantee all parts will fit together as they should and the plane will be true and straight.
When designing the plane all the bolts and screws on this plane are placed at locations that are comfortable to work on. So no tighter cowl bolts that you have to reach way inside to tighten or wing bolts that should have been just a inch away from the former or the fuel tank.
These are just some examples of the attention to detail that have been put in this aircraft. With no compromise on quality and performance and using only the very best materials for the construction we promise you a model unlike any other in both build quality and flying performance.
THE KIT WILL BE AVAILABLE WITH THE DEALERS SOON.As we are in the process of finalising our distribution
Kindly refer to the attached PDF file for details on the construction, more pictures and contact info