Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Sierra Giant Scale

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Tsquadron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sierra Giant Scale

Whats up with Sierra Giant Scale Products. Are they still up and running. I sent them an email. Got one back a day later. Replied with what i need. And now its been a month or longer and nothing. Any ideas people ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 PM
WacoNut

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Default RE: Sierra Giant Scale

Try and call them,
Darrel has generally been a upstanding guy to deal with. One thing you have to remember is he deals with alot of specialty items and you cannot expect a quick turn on the product.
Just my .02 worth.
Anhtony
Old 06-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

I've been chasing a new set of different door collars for an install I have going. It's taken longer than I would have liked, but Darrell sent me an e-mail on Monday apologizing for the delay and noting that things were backed up particularly shipping.

So as noted, he works with lots of people, it's NOT a BIG operation, and what you want may not be on the shelf so patience may be required on your part. The plus side is you won't believe the quality of the stuff he put's out and in my case, it's even lighter than a competitors gear which it is replacing.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Tsquadron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok thanks Heaps i will keep trying