Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Pilot Needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 PM
ATrp7thCav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pilot Needed

Okay, here's the skinny.
I've just undertaken a huge build and will need an experienced pilot to wring the wrinkles out of this bird and sort out the idiosycracies of this aircraft so that myself or anyone with limited flying skills such as I can safely takeoff, fly about, and land not only safely but with confidence.
Certainly, no ordinary pilot will suffice. I believe this mission will require not only a veteran pilot, one with the neccessary skills tp tke this machine to its limit and beyond, but also who has the fortitude and cohone-squeezing grit to put the throttle beyond its stop, to make those braces whine, and controls sing for more wire.
Yes, I'm asking for the best of the best, that one guy who time after time can walk away from the carnage and smoke of dispare, and rise above the snickering, muffled laughter, and peer pressure to see the mission through, who can shoulder the load and ignore the catcalls and bad press.
Oh, I know some will ask how much is the pay. To those, I can only say what my Drill Seargent Seargent in basic training said," God and country, *******, God and country."
Naturally, there are some minimum standards to be met.
Since the aircraft is 1/4 scale, the height of the volunteer should be between 15 and 18 inches tall. You should report will full flight gear and prepaired to billet near the field for the required duration.
All those willing to apply should reply below and include a photo in appropriate attire and previous aircraft you have piloted.
Thank you one and all. At the appropriate time one of you will be announced as The Man Chosen.
Until then, enjoy the thin air, the flutter of torn fabric, and the camaraiderie of those who like yourself, look down upon the ants of society in pity and yet gratitude for the times you,ve spat upon those below with contempt and just the hell of it.
My hat is off to you all.
Good luck and good day.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:08 AM
a70eliminator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Pilot Needed

Now that my friend is funny, you rhad me going right up until the 15"-18" part lol.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:14 AM
ATrp7thCav

ORIGINAL: a70eliminator

Now that my friend is funny, you rhad me going right up until the 15"-18" part lol.
Sorry a70elimintor, that you couldnt meet the specs, but just reading this and replying shows a lot about your character. I myself am somewhat vertically challenged. We cant all be born with a square jaw , dimpled chin, brushy brow, and pinze nez.
I can only hope that amongst you are others like you, those willing to set lifes priorities aside and step forward to the task above.

Do you have what it takes?

We're waiting.

Dont forget those photos.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:08 PM
CK1
My Feedback: (60)

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

If only I were just a little shorter in stature !!!!!
I have always wanted to visit Ecuador
Old 07-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Skinny you need to be careful mate..you left the females out.Could you be sued for discrimination?
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 PM
ATrp7thCav

Absolutely, Old Fart.
I've already received a very animated email from a lady named Barbie something or other and she expressed her displeaser with my advertisement, and especially the height specification as she herself measured near 13 inches with high heels on. And let me add that the photo she attached , well, what a doll!!
She finally saw my point concerning getting any work done in the shop, what with the staring and having eye candy there 24/7.
I'm sorry if I seemed to infer any gender discrimination. None intended, but this mission requires the best, therefore my add stays in hopes this community can supply the talent needed.
Looking forward to those pics.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:59 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So totally understand what you are saying.There's a couple of ken's over at the saito engine forum who might fancy the job you are offering.My sincere good wishes mate.