Hi folks, after a long time, I finally made my decision and started a slow building process of the plane, that was always on my list. I want to use DA50 for this project with carbon fibre tuned pipe from ES composites. Studying the plans, I figured, to make my engine powerful, I really need to make this build nice and light. This will be also a bit of an experiment for me as I intend to modify intestines quite a bit. ( I always do
) So, I started by cutting the spruce, I bought years ago in the aircraft shop. Next was to get the outline of the fuse sides and rather than using balsa sheets with ply doubler, I simply made a build up structure. Don't forget, this is the inner box, there's also an outer box, which will be build later. Anyway, enough talking here are the first pics. I also use carbon fibre cloth to reinforce the entire front.