Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
Reload this Page >

4.5" wheels & brakes needed

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

4.5" wheels & brakes needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 04:59 PM
smosher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6" wheels & brakes needed

Anyone know where I can buy 4.5" wheels and brakes? Looking for a set for an ESM B-25. UPDATE: Forget the 4.5" - I've given up on the B-25 after 9 months of crap from TBM.

I think I'll get the 114" WS Grumman F-7F Tigercat back on the building table. Looking for wheel / brake set for 6" tires.Thanks.

Last edited by smosher; 04-12-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Daveyrt

Default Giant Scale Brakes 4.5" wheels

I would also like to find who makes brakes for 4.5 inch wheels..Robart makes them but they are $400 for two!!!! WOW!! Lets see should I put tires and brakes on my car or my Extra 300.....Hum!! Steve if you find an outlet for brakes let me [email protected]

Last edited by Daveyrt; 04-18-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:43 PM
smosher

I tried to deal direct with Robarts but, after waiting since November with no communication, I moved on.yes, they were very expensive.

I've been looking at Intairco but have no experience with them. They have both air and electric in 4.5".
Old 04-19-2014, 04:22 AM
Daveyrt

Steve...just talked two days ago with Robart about the brakes...they are good and in stock...just pricey. I have used Robart stuff for years... The tires on the Intairco site look two thin for me but thank you for the reference...being in canada...I would go with Robart...In a Year they will have electric brakes by the way.