Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Glow to Electric Conversions
Reload this Page >

Axi-fied Hangar 9 Twist 3D Review Online Now - Dual review using both glow and Axi-fied electric

Glow to Electric Conversions Discuss glow/gas conversion to electric here.

Axi-fied Hangar 9 Twist 3D Review Online Now - Dual review using both glow and Axi-fied electric

Old 10-19-2004, 12:21 PM
mvigod

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Axi-fied Hangar 9 Twist 3D Review Online Now - Dual review using both glow and Axi-fied electric

Hangar 9 Twist 3D Review Online Now - Dual review using both glow engine (Saito 82) and electric conversion (AXI 4130 Outrunner with Kokam LiPo's).

Photos and four videos.

Go to [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine]magazine [/link] or direct link below to read the review

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/a...article_id=408
Old 10-19-2004, 05:12 PM
jonnyjetprop
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Axi-fied Hangar 9 Twist 3D Review Online Now - Dual review using both glow and Axi-fied electric

I just finished an elecric conversion, but I'm on the road, so no photos yet. It came out at 4 lbs, 14 ozs. I'm using an Astroflight 05 geared brushless, a Thunder power 3s4p pack and an APC 14x7 eprop. I'm running about 450 watts with this setup. Flies nice, but it could use some more power. I had to add a 2oz heavy nut and I had to use the heavier battery to balance the plane. As I get more time on the plane, I can shave at least a couple of ounces off the weight.

John