Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Convert Royal B-25 to Electric

HI;I know very little about electrics,To many one engine landings think time to learn more about them at least in my twins!!!Have both this Royal B-25 and an unbuilt Twinstar from Tower.See lot of apparently lower prices on Ebay from Hong Kong seem to be much cheaper way to go but no idea which sizes to buy?Heard someone made a conversion for the twin star,heard Hobby People but can find nothing in there site!Any help on this???Thanks!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Convert Royal B-25 to Electric

Mood,

not sure what thesize of your plane is but here is a link to e-flights new deuces wild twin plane that weighs in around 9 or 10 lbs might be a possibilty with that type of power system.

here is the link to it= http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Te...ProdID=EFL4550

hope this helps.

bassman
    some people are like slinkies not worth much........... BUT bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Convert Royal B-25 to Electric

Thanks for the site.Interesting the p;lane sure looke like my Dualist!!Sure hate the cost on the electric stuff.Waiting friend just ordereed the stuff for a twin from HongKong see what he gets.Deal leary for that but was $100 for everything for a good sized twin!Interesting to see what shows up!!Thanks!