Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

OS Max 120 FS With Round steel Pump

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 05:51 AM
trapper800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS Max 120 FS With Round steel Pump

I found a 120 os with a silver colored valve cover with pump. The pump is round steel and has 3 lines on it . IN , OUT, and what ???? I also need to find a manual for this HELP !!! D Nelson= [email protected]
Old 09-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The three lines are IN, OUT, and R, which is a return line. "IN" is from the fuel pickup in the tank, "OUT" goes to the carburetor, and "R" is the return line back to the fuel tank. Your tank will need at least three lines: Fuel line to the pump, return line from the pump, and the vent line to the open air.

If your pump has the large brass screw in the center, you have an original FS-120 Surpass. If your pump does not have the brass screw, and the carburetor has the long velocity stack, then you have an FS-120 Surpass II. You can get instructions if you send us an email to the address below.