Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

1/2 A Classic Engine Parts Needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 08:10 AM
william hanshaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/2 A Classic Engine Parts Needed

Hello, All.

I'm a new member of this forum, but an old-timer! I've been rejuvenating my collection of old engines, and lately most interested in my classic 1/2 A's. I have a great little Holland Hornet that I've cleaned up that has great compression, however, its needle valve is missing and the glow head's coil is very weak. Can anyone help that may have these parts from their junk box? I'd be glad to pay for them plus postage. Anyone?

I also have two OK Cubs, one a .074 and one a .099. I've cleaned them both up but haven't run them yet, although both have good compression.

I also have a very old McCoy .049 diesel (beam mount only), and it's missing its rear gas tank? Anyone?

I have many old Cox's including two larger ones, one is a (black) TD .09 , other is larger (red) Medallion I think, a .15, with exhaust shroud and cylindrical sliding exhaust, but no throttle. Both have weak glow coils, and no wrenches. Anyone?

I have a very old K&B Infant that runs very well,,,,a little weak but very easy to start. It's a joy. Have ordered a clear tank and new glow head.

Oh the smell of Nitro in the Morning!!

Bill Hanshaw AMA31631 Fort Worth TX