Which is more powerful?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 03:09 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which is more powerful?

ORIGINAL: pe reivers

My grandson loves the smell of my workshop, which is a mix of gasoline and much more!
That's just what I want to expose my grandchild to is a closed shop full of chemical vapors. HELLOOOO! Maybe you want to read the warnings on gasoline vapor emission? It's ok if you want to poison yourself but don't put a child in harms way!

Show me a man that works on his gas plane in the house and I'll show you a wife with a suit case in hand heading to her boyfriend's house!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:10 AM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Burnt JP4 from running turbines smells good too.

Pmerrit- seriously and not to be arguing with you, but some women love the smell of gas too. I was married to one.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:35 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

ORIGINAL: NikolayTT

Have you tried the35cc OS-BGX-1 ? Also a converted 80cc Gas into Methanol for Giant Scale : cannot come even near with any Gasoline.
80cc gas converted to glo?
You've created a monster!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 AM
thepamster

This woman likes the smell of gasoline and I keep my gas planes in my living room. Each to their own I guess.
I was raised around gasoline, burning rubber, race cars, and loud engines. I turned out just fine. I would sugest that kids today might ought to grow a pair anyways and get off the darn environmental friendly couch.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

+1 on being raised around gasoline, burning rubber, race cars, race bikes, and very loud engines. Airplanes. And paint booths. And stuff like MEK and triclorethane.

Sounds like we had a good upbringing.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM
oldtyme

ORIGINAL: thepamster

This woman likes the smell of gasoline and I keep my gas planes in my living room. Each to their own I guess.
I was raised around gasoline, burning rubber, race cars, and loud engines. I turned out just fine. I would sugest that kids today might ought to grow a pair anyways and get off the darn environmental friendly couch.
+5
Old 11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
scott17

Hell yeah!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
pe reivers

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

ORIGINAL: pe reivers

My grandson loves the smell of my workshop, which is a mix of gasoline and much more!
That's just what I want to expose my grandchild to is a closed shop full of chemical vapors. HELLOOOO! Maybe you want to read the warnings on gasoline vapor emission? It's ok if you want to poison yourself but don't put a child in harms way!

Show me a man that works on his gas plane in the house and I'll show you a wife with a suit case in hand heading to her boyfriend's house!
Your name must spell over-eager!
Gasoline has a very lingering smell, noticeable looooong after gasoline vapors have been extracted by the forced air extraction of the shop.
Steel and aluminum too have their distinct smells that linger in decent workshops where these metals are worked with.
I hope you never build your own plane. It would hardly be possible without glue. But then maybe you could build it, but it would fall apart in the first flight attempt.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Rudolph Hart

ORIGINAL: blw

+1 on being raised around gasoline, burning rubber, race cars, race bikes, and very loud engines. Airplanes. And paint booths. And stuff like MEK and triclorethane.

Sounds like we had a good upbringing.
+1 2? i'm more worried when somebody farts in a confined space..give me mek anytime.