inverted 4 stroke Saito 72.....help

Old 05-05-2013, 11:51 AM
SrTelemaster150

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: inverted 4 stroke Saito 72.....help

ORIGINAL: 1QwkSport2.5r

ORIGINAL: SrTelemaster150

I've really only ever gotten wet glow plugs out of the deal, never a hydro-lock. Or hydraulic lock for the persnickety.
Wet glow plugs?

What are those?
Not all of us are as passionate about CDI ignition as you are. I think the vast majority of us run glow ignition, so assuming the OP is using glow ignition, my comment was pertinent.
Really?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:30 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Really?
Well obviously you have more to say than I do that's far more relevant than anything I have to say. So by all means, the floor is yours.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:41 PM
SrTelemaster150

Really?
Well obviously you have more to say than I do that's far more relevant than anything I have to say. So by all means, the floor is yours.
Man, lighten up, I was just kidding.

If I ran small displacement engines glow would be an option.

As it is, my FA91S is borderline as it is a shoehorn fit to get the module into the small airframe..

I tried running it on glow ignition, but after getting used to CDI, GI is a PITA so I found a way to get the module into the fuse.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:07 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Really?
Man, lighten up, I was just kidding.

If I ran small displacement engines glowm would be an option.

As it is, nmy FA91S is borderline as it is a shoehorn fit to get the module into the small airframe..

I tried running it on glow ignition, but after getting used to CDI, GI is a PITA so I found a way to get the module into the fuse.
Sorry, it's hard to understand your sarcasm sometimes... Okay, sorry, most of the time... No offense. I do respect your knowledge and your skills though.

I'm a glow guy, and prefer it over CDI or magneto ignition even if ignition makes a little more power and saves a little fuel. To me, it's simple. Anyway, inverted Saito .72 is the subject... I'm done with my hijack. Sorry.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Rudolph Hart

What hijack??if you girls don't kiss and make up my mate loose bruce is going to fly over and settle it with his favourite springfield p9 re-chambered to 357 so he can put some 38+p's thru it.Guy loves them