Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Moki 180 muffler bolt size?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 02:56 PM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moki 180 muffler bolt size?

I just recently picked up a 180 here on RCU but it didn't come with muffler bolts. It has a Bison Pitts style muffler and I just need to know what size/length to get.

Also, do I need to use lock washers or high temp silicone between the muffler and engine?

Thx in advance!

S
Old 07-29-2013, 03:10 PM
[email protected]

Default RE: Moki 180 muffler bolt size?

Hi I don't have the answer to your question but I in somewhat of quandary my self , just bought an Enya 60X on rc universe and I am trying to get some info as to where I could get a manual and or some basic settings , any help anyone could give will be appreciated

Bob A club Saito member 705
Old 10-22-2013, 06:45 PM
jp928
My Feedback: (5)

Bolts are M4. We use thread type loctite on the exhaust port to muffler face, and on the bolts. Also Loctite No 3 gasket cement works well. Shakeproof washers (stars inside the washer hole) work well. The head bolts are M4, the front and rear case bolts are M5.
jp