Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Moki 180 muffler bolt size?

I just recently picked up a 180 here on RCU but it didn't come with muffler bolts. It has a Bison Pitts style muffler and I just need to know what size/length to get.

Also, do I need to use lock washers or high temp silicone between the muffler and engine?

Thx in advance!

S

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Moki 180 muffler bolt size?

Hi I don't have the answer to your question but I in somewhat of quandary my self , just bought an Enya 60X on rc universe and I am trying to get some info as to where I could get a manual and or some basic settings , any help anyone could give will be appreciated

Bob A club Saito member 705

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Bolts are M4. We use thread type loctite on the exhaust port to muffler face, and on the bolts. Also Loctite No 3 gasket cement works well. Shakeproof washers (stars inside the washer hole) work well. The head bolts are M4, the front and rear case bolts are M5.
    jp