Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Glow Engines
Reload this Page >

SAITO ENGINES and FUNNY things that happen...

Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

SAITO ENGINES and FUNNY things that happen...

Old 07-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No yyk,everybody knows that's probably over propping an enya (great music band tho) different story altogether if it had been a saito.

Lets just hope as tim turned his back and throttled up he was'nt bending over,i'm assuming the 'thud' was a prop half hitting him
Old 07-14-2014, 03:00 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by yyk1966
Is not 13x7 (330x178) prop too small for a 120-size 4-stroke engine?
As Old Fart said in he previous post, no that's not too small a prop for an Enya. They rev to 12,500 safely with a manufacturer set "redline" of 13,000rpm.

Originally Posted by Old Fart
No yyk,everybody knows that's probably over propping an enya (great music band tho) different story altogether if it had been a saito.

Lets just hope as tim turned his back and throttled up he was'nt bending over,i'm assuming the 'thud' was a prop half hitting him
I'm not sure if you're taking shots at me or not, but regardless, no the prop blade didn't hit me perhaps as much as some of you wished it did. The thud was the prop blades hitting the plastic case of the GPS that I apparently carelessly strapped to a piece of wood. I later found out packing tape from 3M works significantly better than super small/short bungee cords. I probably shouldn't have ever posted in here since none of my messages pertained to your guys' such coveted Saito engines. Sorry folks.
Old 07-14-2014, 04:05 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nah tim it's all fun sorry if you were offended plus you must be quick on the sticks for a pusher prop? airboat.Damn right saito's are special,a club guy flies a nice model with an enya fourstroke sounds nice when they idle.Stick the other prop half where you like
Old 07-14-2014, 04:58 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

No pusher props. Tractor configurations and pistol grip 2.4GHz radios.

Have a pleasant day sir.

Last edited by 1QwkSport2.5r; 07-14-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Taking the high road on this one.