Recently, I bought a Technopower 7 cylinder engine from ebay. I think it is a used engine and my knowledge on radial engine is zero. Therefore I have alot of doubts and the guru here can shed some lights. Thanks.
My questions are :
1) The engine has punched number on the backplate as ''7B 120''. What is the engine capacity; 20 or 30 cc ?
2) From what I had read, this seem to be an earlier verison of the technopower, is it really underpowered ? I'm thinking of fitting it on a BH Corsair 91, ESM Aichi or Great Plane PT-17 120 size, is this a good choice ?
3) What is the recommended propeller for this engine?
4) The engine came with a OS carb for I guess .20 or .25 size engine. Is it the original carb ?
5) I don't see any pressure nip at the exhaust, do I need to buy a perry pump when flying the plane ?
6) What is the recommended fuel for this engine ? 0% nitro ?