Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Hobbsy in hospital

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 07:56 PM
roboto65
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbsy in hospital

Hi sorry for being the late one glad to see you back up and going take it easy for a while just nice to have you back....
Old 03-29-2007, 11:55 AM
John@FLYRC

Hi Dave -- Good to see you back. Sounds like you have a fine medico. Follow his advice. I have been on enteric asprin for years as a blood thinner. You could ask Doc if that might be an acceptable alternative.

On to more joyful stuff - That OS B-4 carb you sent me fit like a charm. Thank You! It is an old (1960's) cub. The engine was too noisy for our club limits so I added another muffler. A little unsightly but runs and sounds fine.

I got two brand new MDS engines, a 38 and a 40 but without mufflers. Any guess what muffler might fit? I have already tried all my OS and Thunder tiger stuff. I do have a milling machine so I can make an adapter if I must.

Again, glad to have you back -- John
Old 03-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Thankyou John, I felt good the minute they were done with the procedure other than a sore leg. I just met my new Primary care Doctor, meeting her did wonders for my heart. I hope that doesn't make me a bad guy. I may have an extra MDS .40 muffler, I'll check. I bought a used one or two that came with extra stuff.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:54 PM
RVM

I bet she did!

ORIGINAL: Hobbsy

Thankyou John, I felt good the minute they were done with the procedure other than a sore leg. I just met my new Primary care Doctor, meeting her did wonders for my heart. I hope that doesn't make me a bad guy. I may have an extra MDS .40 muffler, I'll check. I bought a used one or two that came with extra stuff.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts