Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

New OS FSa-56 4 stroke

Old 05-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Jyrki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New OS FSa-56 4 stroke

Thanks for information!

I flew a tank yesterday. I noticed that the typical 4-stroke engine vibration is relatively strong referred to my old Saito-56. I dont know but I think it's maybe because the OS is running with full compression when my old faithful Saito has lost some of it.

And WOW... did I notice a difference around my plane surface!!?? Where is all that oily mess?? This engine really seems to burn the ventilated oil away! Also the plane aroun exhaust pipe area is free from oil mess. And I'm sure I ran it on the rich side.

I have promised to sell the Saito to a friend with a reasonable price, but now I would change my mind, because The Old Faithful feels so nostalgic.[&:] Both for the look and behavious And I have had so many great moments with it [X(]

Oh... One more guestion: How should I do with afterrun oil? There is no breathing nipple and the manual is only japanese. Can I find an english version. For the run-in I followed FS-52 manual.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:03 AM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking of the .55AX two-stroke when I commented on the .56 four-stroke. The fins at the base of the cylinder look okay on the .56 four-stroke and they do not extend up the entire cylinder, as I thought they did. My bad.

And I was kidding about returning the .55AX, but forgot the emoticon. Oh well.

Ed Cregger
Old 05-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Jyrki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine a few weeks ago from Tokyo o.s /futaba "factory shop" with 100 euros or close. I told to a friend to fetch me a Saito-56 or equal and he told he bought an os 4-cycle -56. I said that does not exist[:'(], but if you say, you bought it, then I must wait until I see what you bought until I can argue more.[>:] but then [X(]

http://www.f-sangyo.co.jp/default.html

good luck for surfing that site [&:] #¤">#"@ but the prices you see, are humm... grazy?

ps. they do not sell overseas.