Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Glow Engines
Reload this Page >

Enya 60 Model 7032 Instruction Manual?

Community
Search
Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Enya 60 Model 7032 Instruction Manual?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 02:22 AM
Cub_Boy
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enya 60 Model 7032 Instruction Manual?

Does anyone have an electronic manual (.pdf) for this engine or know where to point me too?
Old 04-28-2003, 09:00 PM
ENYA SUPPORT

Default Enya 60 Model 7032 Instruction Manual?

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of that one on my computer. If you e mail me with your name and address, I can make you a copy and mail it you.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:12 AM
mattkaine

Default RE: Enya 60 Model 7032 Instruction Manual?

I know this is a really old post but I could use this manual if anyone has a copy please let me know TIA
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 AM
estradajae

Ask your questions better on the club Enya, people there have gathered some important knowledge about those engines, better than what you get in a instruction manual.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:47 PM
jaka

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi!
Why do you want one?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:05 PM
mattkaine

As per Estradajae's instructions I posted this in the Club Enya board........

"I am a newbie to Gas engines well RC in general. I was given a Enya 60 model 7032 almost NIB(New In plastic Baggie that is). The original owner bought the engine test run it for 30mins. Then put it in a baggie and never built a plane to put it on. That was 1967. Fast forward to couple of weeks ago, I get a really good deal on a Tiger Trainer 40 with a Thunder Tiger Pro 46 already on it for $70. Just had to bind and fly. Well I got that in the air and verified that I could fly. I had never flown previous to last weekend, I had just learned and practiced in RealFlight G4.5. It was just like the real thing using the PT-40. I had no problems getting the plane up flying it or landing it. Well I was talking to this guy about it and said I was building something more acrobatic but was needing a bigger engine. He said he had just what I needed and pulled out this Enya 60 and said I could have it so long as I put it up in the air. There is no manual, but more importantly no muffler. I had no problems starting the Thunder Tiger motor. But I haven't been able to get the Enya going well enough to fly yet. How should I set the carb?? I read somewhere about a JE300 muffler that could strap on to the case???? If I get this muffler and hook up the vent line will it improve reliabilty with the constant fuel pressure. If add the muffler do I remove the exhaust flapper thing attached to the carb???? I just not for sure what to do. I live really far out in the boonies and not any other RCers close by to ask for help."

I would like to find a copy of the manual just so I have a better understanding of the motor and it's settings. I did figure out part of my problem and while I haven't test flown it yet I did get it running pretty good. The exhaust flapper thingy screw had loosened and the flapper was open when at idle and closed at WOT knowing real engines I knew that couldn't be right so moved it 90* so it was closed at idle and open at WOT. Fired up and ran much easier had a lot of power. I am guessing 2stroke carb tuning is all about the same???? On the Tiger Thunder manual said to turn out needle valve 2 1/2 turns to start it. After starting and a little warm up go WOT adjust for maximum RPM then richen back up till there is a slight drop in RPM. Test by pinching fuel line. RPMs should increase. Still not for sure on the adjustment of the air screw though.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:12 AM
stg61abc

Hi Cub Boy, here are the Enya´s 60 manuals that i have, from the 60_II and the 60_III. Hope that´ll be useful to you
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Sq47358.pdf (655.9 KB, 612 views)
Rp42834.pdf (294.9 KB, 495 views)
Dy79370.pdf (346.9 KB, 466 views)
Old 04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Sir_Sparksalot
My Feedback: (8)

I too am looking for a muffler for one of these. Anyone have one they would like to sell, or know of a place to find one?
Eric