Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Enya 120-4C Manual, Carb Settings & Shaft Info

I've got a great Enya 120-4C which I bought in 1985. Has about 3 hours on it. I recently rebuilt it and it starts and runs fine... except it is running very rich.

There are 2 Phillips Head screws near the carb. As I don't have the manual, I don't know which one(s) to turn and didn't want to mess up the settings I have. I guess I can mark the screw and write down the turns, but I'd really like to get a manual if anyone knows where I can get one.

Last question. The shaft on this 120-4C is short. About an inch or inch and-a-half. I've just finished a Great Planes Extra 300S and want to put this Enya inside. However, none of my spinners will fit. By the time I put on the spinner's backplate, the prop, and the nut, there is no way the spinner will fit.

I was using the Enya in a SIG 1/4 scale J3 Piper Cub (found it a trifle underpowered) and used a Higley hub. It looked great on the Cub and will work with this GP Extra. However, it doesn't look good. Is there any kind of "shaft extension" I can buy to make a 2.5" spinner fit?

Thanks for your help.
    Dave Lidia
    Dave Lidia

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Enya 120-4C Manual, Carb Settings & Shaft Info

I can e-mail you a copy of the original paperwork. Send me an e-mail, mrcsupport@modelrectifier.com, and I will respond with the attachment. As far as a spinner/nut, C.B. Tattone makes an adapter nut for the Enya 1.20, then you should be able to get one of their spinners on it.
    Tim Sandor
    MRC/Altech

If you can manage it, a copy of the Enya120-4C manual would be appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by oilyfinger View Post
    If you can manage it, a copy of the Enya120-4C manual would be appreciated.
    This is such an old thread, and Enya Support doesn't exist anymore since the importer went defunct. Post #32 has links for the 120-4C engine and post #33 has the manual for the R120-4C. Need "MANUAL" for ENYA R120 4C

I just did a google search and found it even though I have it bookmarked in my PC. I've got an R120-4C myself and love it.
    GlowHead Brotherhood #3
    Using Dynamite, Enya, Fox, Jett, K&B, SH, Super Tigre, Thunder Tiger, and Traxxas engines.