DaveL-RCU

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Enya 120-4C Manual, Carb Settings & Shaft Info

I've got a great Enya 120-4C which I bought in 1985. Has about 3 hours on it. I recently rebuilt it and it starts and runs fine... except it is running very rich.

There are 2 Phillips Head screws near the carb. As I don't have the manual, I don't know which one(s) to turn and didn't want to mess up the settings I have. I guess I can mark the screw and write down the turns, but I'd really like to get a manual if anyone knows where I can get one.

Last question. The shaft on this 120-4C is short. About an inch or inch and-a-half. I've just finished a Great Planes Extra 300S and want to put this Enya inside. However, none of my spinners will fit. By the time I put on the spinner's backplate, the prop, and the nut, there is no way the spinner will fit.

I was using the Enya in a SIG 1/4 scale J3 Piper Cub (found it a trifle underpowered) and used a Higley hub. It looked great on the Cub and will work with this GP Extra. However, it doesn't look good. Is there any kind of "shaft extension" I can buy to make a 2.5" spinner fit?

Thanks for your help.
Dave Lidia
Old 05-21-2003, 12:46 PM
ENYA SUPPORT

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Enya 120-4C Manual, Carb Settings & Shaft Info

I can e-mail you a copy of the original paperwork. Send me an e-mail, mrcsupport@modelrectifier.com, and I will respond with the attachment. As far as a spinner/nut, C.B. Tattone makes an adapter nut for the Enya 1.20, then you should be able to get one of their spinners on it.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:13 AM
oilyfinger

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

If you can manage it, a copy of the Enya120-4C manual would be appreciated.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:55 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilyfinger View Post
If you can manage it, a copy of the Enya120-4C manual would be appreciated.
This is such an old thread, and Enya Support doesn't exist anymore since the importer went defunct. Post #32 has links for the 120-4C engine and post #33 has the manual for the R120-4C. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/glow...r120-4c-2.html

I just did a google search and found it even though I have it bookmarked in my PC. I've got an R120-4C myself and love it.

Search this Thread