Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Monogram Piper Cub

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 04:52 PM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Monogram Piper Cub

I had one of these Monogram Piper Cub's somewhere late 60's to early 70's. Had a Drone diesel engine on it. Was a great control line model. The model got so drenched with oil over the year's it finally fell apart. Tried everything I could think of at the time to clean it well enough to rebuild. But nothing worked, ended up tossing it.Boy how I regret that. I still have the engine. Would love to build one from scratch now that I'm older. Does anyone remember them? Better yet any info towards some plan's?
Old 11-14-2011, 05:21 PM
All Day Dan
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Monogram Piper Cub

Is this the one? Dan
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories
Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 PM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Monogram Piper Cub

That sure look's like it. If I had it I would not use the kit. I would have copies made of the plan's made and build from that.
I sure did have fun as a kid going in circle's.