Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

1981 Marks Models "Pitts" Balsa Kit. help wanted

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

1981 Marks Models "Pitts" Balsa Kit. help wanted

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM
RCPilot@NL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1981 Marks Models "Pitts" Balsa Kit. help wanted

Hi All
I picked up this Balsa Kit on ebay. (I Always wanted to build my own RC plane, since I was a little kid). Now that it came in, it scared me a bit at first glance. I have never built a kit before and this seemed like a fun one to begin with and because of it's pre formed balsa wings maybe a little easier than traditional ribbed wings. Also I want to convert it to electric Iwas hoping for a little more explanation in a manual, but I only have a big drawing to work from. So after sitting down and staring at the drawing for a while Idecided to put the pre-cut balsa pieces on to the drawin, then things started to make sense. Inow decided I really want to build this bird.

Now for everybody who knows more about this kit, maybe you guys have some pictures of your build to share with me. Or some pictures from the finished bird taken from different angles to give me a better 3D view. I found a few pics on this forum, but I like to see the inside too. Any help in this matter is sincerely appreciated. I forgot to mention that I am from the Netherlands. I am not even sure if this kit was ever sold here.