Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Pilot kits

Old 11-29-2018, 03:30 PM
spiacro

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hello,

I am trying to find an OK models pilot Junior 100 plans. Is there anybody has them in electronic form in 1:1 scale?

Best regards from Greece!!
Old 12-03-2018, 06:45 AM
thalis69

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi.
You may find the plan you are looking for at outerzone.co.uk under the quote Junior-100.
Regards,
Socrates
PS Kales giortes!
Old 12-03-2018, 11:06 AM
spiacro

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi,

Thank you for your info Socrates (Thalis69). I have already know about the Junior-100 plan witch is in outerzone site, but unfortunately this is not what i am looking for. This one is the first junior with removable main landing gear. I am looking for the latest version with fixed landing gear assembly witch have some fuselage frame improvements too.

Regards,
Spiros

PS Kales giortes eyxomai me ygeia!!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:43 AM
thalis69

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Spiros,
By comparing the plane's characteristics that appear on Outerzone's plan with the one that is in the catalogue I have,there are a couple of differences.
The wingspan is the same-1120mm ,but the length and wing area are different.The outerzone's version has 820mm length and 22dm˛.
In the catalogue that I have, the plane appear with 810mm and 21dm˛..The weight limits are also appear different.Practically,the plane must be the same.
I think that I have the newer version in stock.If you are interested,just let me know.
Regards,
Socrates
Old 12-06-2018, 08:18 AM
thalis69

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi to all fellow modellers,
I hope everyone in ok and this season finds you well in your labs with new builds and constructions.
As far as I can follow any thread or quote about Pilot kits,I can say that still there are many planes that are constructed and flying around the world.
There are a few more pictures to upload and finish the kits that are included in the catalogues I have.What is really happened though,is that
due to a change in RCU page format, the list with all the kits and main characteristics that I have written is ruined.I have to re-write it and upload it for future reference.
That is all for now.
Have a nice winter with a lot of balsa dust and glue smells.
Socrates
Old 12-07-2018, 12:41 AM
spiacro

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi Socrates,
Everything is just like you say. The junior 100 was my first plane when I started dealing with the hobby. And because it's ruined at some point, I want to rebuild it from scratch. Unfortunately I have lost the original plans for this and I am looking for them now. It was the second edition or the European version as many say. Anyway, thank you very much. I will let you know.

Regards,
Spiros