Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Top flite tauri

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 11:48 AM
bryanm1601

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top flite tauri

Hello everyone, Bryan here from Bonnie Scotland. The Top Flite Tauri was my dad's favourite model in the 70's and 80's (although he built it from the designers plan rather than a kit) and i cut my teeth on it as a young lad. I'm trying to find a Tauri kit someone may have stored away somewhere that they would be prepared to sell (they are out there and i've missed a few on e bay) and post to the UK. Doesn't matter if there's some damage to it, i can replace the balsa etc if necessary but to rebuild the model would give him immense pleasure. He's now in his mid 80's and needs something to do over the 2nd half of the winter. Hope someone can help with this request. Just need to know condition and costs. Thanks, Bryan.