Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Possible HELP from the Brotherhood?

I have a 'White Box' version of the WACO YMF-3 in 1/5th. (72" WS) scale. Just discovered that there aren't any plan sheets or instructions. If someone has and extra set that they are willing to sell, please contact me.

Thank you to all.

PB

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by multiwing View Post
    I have a 'White Box' version of the WACO YMF-3 in 1/5th. (72" WS) scale. Just discovered that there aren't any plan sheets or instructions. If someone has and extra set that they are willing to sell, please contact me.

Thank you to all.

PB
    Hey PB see if you can find something close on Outerzone or AeroFred that you can download. It's worth a try.
    Top Flite Brotherhood # 1 Golden Era Aircraft Brother #1 Sig Brother #21
    Ryan STA/STM/SC-M/W Brother # 27 SIG Kadet Brother # 89 Goldberg Tiger # 73
    Balsa USA Brother # 118 Cub Brother #179 Stick Brother # 49

VP of the not so scale, almost ready to fly, soon to be scrap, Warbird brotherhd Founder/President of Builders Slower Than a Dead Turtle Nailed to a Fence Post Association Graduate of the Baron Von Krashenbern School of Flying My bench where you always find the weird and unusual!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    If you don't have the manual you won't be able to build it.I have the plans,not sure about the manual.I can't get to it till after the holidays.jeffo

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    PB,
    Welcome to WACO world. First, have you made your request on the WACO YMF thread in this forum?
    Link - WACO YMF

someone might have the full build instruction manual in a PDF already (45 pages) there.

Next, Here is the plans and parts(which you don't need if you have the kit) and some revised short instructions.

save the PFD to a zip drive and have the first 2 pages printed at a local print shop like staples or Quinkos.
    print the 14 or so pages of instructions off your home printer(8.5 x 11 size).

Link -
    http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3269

I have the printed full build instruction manual if needed. I was hoping someone on the WACO thread already had it in PDF format

Stan

\"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but, there are no old bold pilots\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Send me your email address I have all of the plans sheets plus the original and revised manual in PDF form I can send you.

You might look up Dennis (HemiKiller) here on RCU, he can print the plans for you at a very reasonable cost and he is quick.

Bill D.
    Founder \"Nosen Cessna 310 Club\"
    Waco Brotherhood # 43
    P-39 Brotherhood # 5