Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Goldberg Skylark 56

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 11:26 AM
RJB-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg Skylark 56

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a set of plans for a Goldberg Skylark 56 that shows the twin conversion. Does anybody have a set that they could copy (willing to pay copying cost) for me or send them to me for copying? I've got a partial airframe but no plans (a common story). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Ciao!
Old 11-25-2004, 11:31 PM
HighPlains
My Feedback: (1)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Skylark 56

I've got an original kit NIB in the basement. I can make you a copy though it will take a bit of time before I can get to a Kinko's. They are double sided plans of about 12 sq ft on both sides. Last time at Kinko's it was about 50 cents/sq. ft., so it would run $12 for printing and I forgot what shiping costs, but it might be close to $20 by the time you got it all done. The kit also has a 4 page instruction written by Carl Goldberg on flying a twin. In that I found the decal :-).

Does Early RC have this stuff?
Old 11-26-2004, 10:09 PM
skyhawk-RCU
My Feedback: (8)

Saw your post, I have a source for complete built airframe.....................skyhawk
Old 12-09-2004, 01:31 AM
old git

ORIGINAL: HighPlains

I've got an original kit NIB in the basement. I can make you a copy though it will take a bit of time before I can get to a Kinko's. They are double sided plans of about 12 sq ft on both sides. Last time at Kinko's it was about 50 cents/sq. ft., so it would run $12 for printing and I forgot what shiping costs, but it might be close to $20 by the time you got it all done. The kit also has a 4 page instruction written by Carl Goldberg on flying a twin. In that I found the decal :-).

Does Early RC have this stuff?
Hi there High Plains,
I bought a Skylark 56 kit on eBay, I stupidly didn't realise that the Mk 2 was single engined + retracts etc. Similar shape but different philosophy.
I would really like a copy or your plans if it is not too much trouble. I haven't found a copying source here in UK though I am sure there is one. I have been offered colour copying to photographic standard but at a much greater cost than the kit even now. This went missing (but not the kit) with almost all of my saved plans when my wife assisted me with an attic clear out.

I would of course be happy to pay copying and shipping costs plus for your trouble.

I have been back involved with modelling after a layoff of some 30 years. Retirement gives a great spurt to concente on what really counts. I regret the missing modelling years and hope to try to catch up a bit but not I add, in the type of model. Don't suppose I shall ever be much of a flier but I can trim a free flight job. Radio is OK if I don't move the sticks or as previously didn't press the button.