Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LiL Super/(Zuper) Diltch

My father had a empty kit box in our basement when I was about 10 years old. I believe it was a Lil Zuper Diltch for a 30 or so sized engine. What I am looking for is the plans or a kit (THEY SAY MIRACLES DO STILL HAPPEN) if anyone knows of one please let me know. Also do I have the name right? I think it was made by Berkley. My dad had built it as a child but saved the plans and box, guess who ruined them. He also had the original engine to go with it. I believe it was called a Phantom 29 or 30. It had two exhaust pipes coming out of one side. I have seen these at Toledo for about $350.00 kinda makes me sick. Does anyone know how these ran? Hope someone can help verify these ramblings and lead me to a set of plans or someone I can copy them from.

Thanks, Tim Redelman
    BVM/Skymaster , Jetcat USA , WREN USA and Horizon Hobby/SPEKTRUM Team Representative!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Zilch

Tim, Berkeley produced the:

Zilch 20
    Zilch Lil Duper
    Zilch Mark 30
    Zilch Mark 40
    Zilch Mini Zilch Pee Wee
    Zilch Super Duper
    Zilch Wee Duper
    Zilch X Pendable

There was also Man plans for a different version of the Zilch wee Duper and there was a Man plans for the Zilch X.

I have a Phantom P-2 which I beleive is a .30 but can,t offer any insight as to how it runs, mine is missing the points.

John
    \"Keep your controllines tight\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LiL Super/(Zuper) Diltch

I guess it would have been the Zilch lil duper Do you know of anyone who would still have the plans so that I could get a copy of them for a scratch building project?

Thanks Tim Redelman
    BVM/Skymaster , Jetcat USA , WREN USA and Horizon Hobby/SPEKTRUM Team Representative!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LiL Super/(Zuper) Diltch

Tim I would also guess that what you are looking for is the Zilch Lil Duper. John Ponds Old Time plan service had this plan as well as many others however apparently they have closed the doors and looking for a buyer the guys have been talking about it in the thread below.

Another alternative is to go to www.rcwatch.com and post in the controlline forum there and I,am sure you might find something. several months ago I visited the shop I used to hang at in the early sixties in high school, ED's Covina Hobbies, Covina Ca. , thats the L.A. area and Ed who has to be in his ninetys is still kickin. Its a very hole in the wall old time shop with a whole wall of Ukie kits still some oringinal and maybe repos. I did see a Zilch kit but not sure which one. Don,t have the number but I think the area code is 626. He may be able to help.

Sorry I couldn,t help more
    John

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LiL Super/(Zuper) Diltch

GrnBrt Hey guys, he has moved. He now lives here in Washington State about 15 minutes from me and I just got off the phone with him and he has my Apache plans, YEE HAW!!!!!! Here's the address and phone number.

John Pond old time plans service
    PO Box 1492
    Marysville WA 98270
    360-653-8875

Might want to update your roledex!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LiL Super/(Zuper) Diltch

Very good news indeed, thank you Sanders

John

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wee Duper Zilch

According to my log book, I built and flew a Wee Duper Zilch 34" wingspan powered by a Cub .099 in 1953. As I recall, it was a good flyer but I preferred the larger planes such as the Sterling Ringmaster powered by a Fox .35. I don't think I ever threw away the plans. If you cannot find what you want elsewhere, I may be able to find them for you.
    Airpost@aol.com