Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Goldberg Hawk P6E kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Gunnar15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg Hawk P6E kit

I recently required a carl goldberg Hawk P6E kit. ill have to do inventory on the kit but everything looks like its there. i have noticed that its dicountined. So i was wondering is the plane a big collecters item? Anyone have any idea on how much it would be worth?
Thanks,
Gunnar
Old 04-19-2010, 07:26 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Hawk P6E kit

ORIGINAL: Gunnar15

I recently required a carl goldberg p-36 hawk kit. ill have to do inventory on the kit but everything looks like its there. i have noticed that its dicountined. So i was wondering is the plane a big collecters item? Anyone have any idea on how much it would be worth?
Thanks,
Gunnar
Pictures?

I've never heard anyone mention a Goldberg P-36. Please post clear pictures of the box and contents.

Best wishes,
Dave Olson
Old 04-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

double post deleted
Old 04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you sure that you don't mean the Hawk P6E A biplane made somewhere in the 80's. It wasn't a world beater but did make into a fair model if you keep the weight to a minimum. Collector value is what ever you can get for it.
dennis
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Gunnar15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah yes it is sorry about the mistake.
-gunnar
Old 04-20-2010, 04:11 PM
landeck
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dennis

Are you sure that you don't mean the Hawk P6E A biplane made somewhere in the 80's. It wasn't a world beater but did make into a fair model if you keep the weight to a minimum. Collector value is what ever you can get for it.
dennis
I built one in the early '80s. It was impossible to keep it light. While it was a good looking plane, it was only three channel and had too little dihedral in the bottom wing. I made one flight with it. Took off, climbed to about 30 feet, rolled on its own, and down she came. Only had a little damage to the tail and I kept it as a looker until a year ago when I cleaned out my old planes.

Bruce