Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

taper wing waco kit

hi guys, i have a bob dively kit of bob lyjacks 1929 taper wing waco, it has a 73 inch wing span and weighs 15 lbs.it has a spun aluminum cowl and aluminum struts. it is packed in paper from 1990. can someone tell me what it is worth, i might be willing to sell it. thanks, wally

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: taper wing waco kit

Hay i have one framed up.I had a guy needed something to do .He pasted way before he finished it.I got the plane back.missing some wheel pants and small parts .the thing i need is the instruction manual..like to make me a copy??????flyp5123@yahoo.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wally, I have a Dively Skybolt 1/4 scale that is finished with the exception of the fuel tank and fuel lines, which I could not install as per plans. Everything about the kit was first class but it is definitely a builders kit and it is built like an Abrams tank,weighs 22.5 lbs, 1850 sq. in wing. This sounds like a dumb question but is the taperwing you have an ATO or a CTO and what is the wing area. Thanks Jim

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey jim. i sold the waco a couple of years ago. wally